Day to Day Vintage provides meticulously curated brand-name vintage clothing. From Nike to Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger to Polo Sport, Brockum to Winterland and more, we carry hundreds of items we know you will love.
We cater to a wide range of styles and aesthetics, and our easy-to-use navigation system and interface will help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Sizing of vintage clothes has fluctuated throughout the years. As a result, label sizes can be an inaccurate way to gauge the true size of a piece. The instructions below provide the best way to find the right fit for you.
1. Take your favorite fitting shirt and lay it across a flat surface.
2. Measure from one armpit to the other as pictured below. This is your 'pit to pit' measurement.
3. Measure from the top shoulder seam to the bottom of the shirt as pictured below. This is your 'shoulder seam to bottom hem' measurement.
Usually people can give or take an inch or two either way and still be happy.
* The size recommendation provided on each product is also an easy and streamlined way to gauge the fit of a piece.
** Please note that size filters for items are grouped by these size recommendations and not by label sizes.
The condition of each item is pictured and described within each listing.
Though we pride ourselves with having top-grade vintage clothes, some imperfections are inevitable.
That being said, there may be some fading and changes to the clothes due to aging, but major flaws and imperfections will always be noted.
- Turn clothes inside-out before washing.
- Wash clothes on a cool and delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colors.
- Add towels or other clothes to buffer against machine drum.
- Protect delicate clothes by washing inside a mesh lingerie bag.
- Air-dry all clothes.
Store clothes in a dry, dark place at all times to keep from fading.
It is recommended to keep sweaters and shirts folded, or on gripped hangers, to avoid stretching.